Dear valued patients and families of Guelph Line Dental,
We are so thrilled to let you know that we can once again provide dental care for you and your family!
While the Ministry of Health has lifted the restrictions placed in March, we will be following strict infection control standards to keep your family and our staff safe. The protocols based on the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario new guidelines include:
- We will ask you COVID screening questions while booking your appointment (and anyone else entering the office), and asking you those same questions a second time prior to entry to the office. We regret we are not accepting WALK-INS at this time (strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY) Click here for COVID Screening Questionnaire.
- When you arrive at the clinic, please wait in your car and use your cell phone to inform our office that you have arrived. We will call you back when it’s time for you to enter the office.
- Kindly practice good hand hygiene and cough etiquette. We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entry to the clinic. We will have conveniently placed sanitizer dispensers placed throughout the clinic.
- We will provide you with a mask to wear if you do not have one (a homemade mask is fine).
- We will take your temperature, and if there is no sign of a fever, you will be directed to the operatory by a designated team member.
- Before treatment you will be requested to rinse for 30-60 seconds with a hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse. After the completion of treatment, you will be asked to wear your mask back.
- You will be directed to the front desk for any necessary billing and/or appointment scheduling.
- We ask that while you are in the clinic that you practice good social distancing and allow for 6-feet between yourself and our team members or other patients. Please keep your mask on at all times, except when receiving treatment.
- We request that if you develop any COVID-19 symptoms from 0 to 14 days after your appointment, please contact the office and inform the administrative staff.
- We request payment via debit or VISA credit if possible to avoid handling cash/cheque.
- We are instituting heightened disinfecting and housekeeping services in order to keep all touched surfaces safe.
- Our team is going to look a little different. You will see that we are wearing more protective gear such as masks, shields, and gowns than you are used to seeing. This is to keep you, your family, and our team safe.
- Unfortunately, we can no longer offer children’s toys, magazines, or newspapers in our waiting room to mitigate risk of transmission through these items.
- We ask for your patience in scheduling as we are dealing with a back log and attending less patients in a day to meet and exceed the guidelines.
Each of these new protocols are designed to keep you safe and comfortable during your visit. We are confident that while it may feel a little different at first, before long we will all be comfortable with our “new normal”.
We are so looking forward to seeing you again! If you have any questions, please let us know. To make an appointment, call our office at (905) 335-2775 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for sticking with us as we move forward through these extraordinary times. We value your trust and are excited to welcome you back to Guelph Line Dental!
Your care team at Guelph Line Dental