When you lose a tooth there are a number of options to choose from. However, the option that often results in the cleanest, brightest smile with the longest life-span is often an implant. A dental implant is a fully independent root replacement with a beautiful new artificial tooth attached to it. The root is replaced by a titanium screw that is placed directly into the jaw bone to give the most strength and durability possible. The result is the most comfortable and natural looking smile possible. Benefits:
- Improved self-esteem with a 100% natural looking replacement tooth.
- Easier and more comfortable eating/chewing.
- Completely independent, does not affect the teeth around it.
- Replicate the true look and feel of a natural tooth.
- Long-lasting, implant life span passing 10-15 years over 90% of the time.